While the Advocacy Network for Children and other community resources work together to help children find a better life, you’re needed too. YOU can make an important difference…
Who Can Help?
- Men and Women of all ages
- People from all walks of life and educational backgrounds
- Concerned citizens who are willing to speak up for a child
How Can You Help?
- Be a CASA Volunteer
- Donate your time by being a part of our Fundraising Committee
- Help us with clerical duties or mailings as part of fundraising
- Be Happy Bear as part of our Child Abuse Prevention Program
- Donate Beanie Babies for our clients
- Make a monetary donation
For more information on helping where links aren’t provided, please call Diane Pieper, Executive Assistant at (217) 223-2272 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.